MedInformatix eRx allows the user to electronically prescribe and refill medication. The basic subscription level qualifies the provider to receive Medicare bonus.
MedInformatix has invested significant R&D funding into the current eRx Module. It includes several additional features that allow the user to save time and improve patient care by reducing human error. Our eRx can auto-fill patient information and you can receive a real time response while tracking each order; even documentation becomes automatic. Patient can also select and store multiple “favorite” pharmacies.
eRx is a required component for Stage 1 of Meaningful Use criteria and meets the security requirements. MedInformatix will provide documentation and internet training on eRx setup and clinical use of the module.
• Index Drug List based on First Data Bank
• Managed Care Connectivity via RXHub
• Indexed Pharmacy and Health Plan Lists via SureScripts
• State Prescription Formats and Retail Pharmacy Connection via SureScripts
• Automated Allergy and Drug Interaction via First Data Bank
• Drug Information and Review Herbals, and 18-Language Patient Leaflets via Lexicomp
• MediMedia Patient Specific Managed Care Formularies
• Automated G Code Reporting
• Medications can easily be refilled from the Medication History Screen